Monday, April 06, 2009

Capricorn and Libra in Love

Today's "Ask An Astrologer" question comes from a Twitter follower who wants to know if she is compatible with her boyfriend. She's a Libra, Aquarius Rising, and he's a Capricorn, with Moon Opposed to Sun.

As I mention in the related video, it's hard to make a compatibility assessment without both charts - but I like to have permission from both parties to do that. Since this request is more or less anonymous, and I don't have his full data, what I can say is that it's a myth Capricorn and Libra don't get along. I love my Capricorns, they are the spice of life for me! A Libra myself, I have Scorpio Rising, and Scorpio adores Capricorn. It's more about the gestalt of the chart, the Sun Sign is only part of the picture. The Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn are the other points you want to look at. Why Saturn? It tells you if the relationship will have staying power.

From what I can see of your chart and know of his, I think the big issue will be his "Mom" issues. Sun opposed Moon is "mother trouble". When you are in a relationship with someone, you bring their family into your life, love them or hate them. In a new relationship, it can be easy to walk away from a man if you can't stand his mother - not so easy if you are together and committed. I don't know where you are at with that, but it should be an important factor in your considerations. Do you get along with his Mom? Does he get along with his Mom? However that looks now, it's not likely to change. If you can live with that, God bless you ... and if you can't, then you have a lot of thinking to do.



In your chart you have a strong T-Square between Mars, Uranus and Chiron. This means that you will tend to draw men (Mars) who are unstable, avant guarde or unusual (Uranus), who give you life lessons (Chiron). That's not going to change if you dump this guy and go looking for someone else (which wasn't what you asked me). I highly recommend this class ... and if you can't get to the class (which is worth every penny even if you have to travel, imo), then check out this book: Controlling Others for Love and Profit or this CD set: Get Over Yourself by James Roswell Quinn. He facilitates the class, and the book/CD is the next best thing to going to the class. Your chart says d stress management is a recurring theme in your life, and there is nothing better that I have found so far (speaking from personal experience).

Brandi

No comments: