Friday, April 24, 2009

First impressions

What are your first impressions when you read my chart?

TZ

Dear TZ,

Normally I am looking for a more targeted question when I do these questions on my blog. I can only do so many free readings, it helps me to know what your area of interest is first. Otherwise I pick what interests me, and that may tell everyone more about me than it does you. You did not include a time of birth and that can severely limit the amount of information one can get from an astrological chart.

What I can say is you have Sun conjunct Neptune, which makes you very empathic and intuitive, but it is Saturn opposed Chiron that catches my eye. You have some forgiveness work to do with male authority figures in your family, fathers, uncles or male mentors from childhood.

Brandi

No comments: